WHAT IS IN FUNK-OFF?
Active essential oils: Lemon oil is cold pressed from the rind of lemons, and it takes 3,000 lemons to produce 1 kilogram of pure essential lemon oil.
Lemon oil is a well known anti-bacterial, anti-infectious, anti-septic and anti-viral product. Melaleuca oil is obtained from leaves of a tree native to Australia.
The indigenous Aboriginal people of that country have been making medicines from these leaves for generations.
This compound is also well known to be anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-septic. Clove oil is one of nature’s best bactericidal products. It is also highly anti-microbial as well as a compound that is anti-inflammatory.
The oil of clove’s active ingredient is called Eugenol, and it has been used in Indian Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for a very long time to treat skin disorders.
Eucalyptus oil has a cleansing effect and reduces redness and itching. It also helps aid wound healing due to its anti-septic and anti-parasitic attributes.
Application is quick and easy:
- Remove your jewellery.
- Work the Funk-Off™ into a lather with your finger by rubbing the product in the container in a circular motion with a bit of pressure. This will create a warm friction that will liquify some of the product.
- Rub your piercing liberally with Funk-Off™, making sure to get inside your piercing and all around it and continue to massage until the product is absorbed.
- Wipe excess from your finger and from your piercing on to a tissue or cloth.
- Use the tissue and cloth with the excess Funk-Off™ to wipe and clean your jewellery.
- Re-insert your jewellery.
- Enjoy a “funk-free” day!